This 35 Hour Prenatal training gives current yoga teachers & students an opportunity to learn more about the journey of prenatal yoga and how this beautiful practice can ease and empower women through this life-changing event.
What you will learn:
• How to encourage and inspire your students with compassion, integrity, and safety.
• Develop a deeper understanding of the prenatal body.
• Understand appropriate Pranayama and Meditation techniques for pregnancy.
• Understand contraindicated poses and transitions.
• Explore the physical and emotional changes of all 3 trimesters .
• Understand common physical changes and concerns throughout pregnancy.
• Learn how to sequence a powerful prenatal yoga class.
• Modifications and variations for all three trimesters.
This 35 hour training is eligible for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
"Thank you Diane; I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the Prenatal training ! Incredibly informative and wonderfully engaging. Often times we spend the money to enhance our practice to be disappointed. Not the case with your training, looking forward to more in the future. "
"I loved everything about the training. Diane is an amazing teacher. She is a truly knowledgeable teacher and genuine y bringing us wonderful firsthand experience of pregnancy, birth and motherhood. I truly felt prepared to lead women through a practice that will support them through their pregnancy and throughout the birth process. I came into the training thinking I'd get some helpful tips on asana for pregnancy and how not to hurt a pregnant woman, and I learned so, so, so much more than I ever thought I would. I'm even learned more about myself as a person and as a teacher. It's was a wonderful experience."
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 6pm
January 18, 2019 - January 20, 2019