Prenatal Yoga is now routinely recommended by doctors and midwives. Our 85 hour Pre/Postnatal Yoga Alliance Registered program will give you the skills, confidence, and credentials you need to get out there and start teaching prenatal and postnatal classes!
Graduates of CFYC 35 hour and 55 hour Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible to receive the Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) designation.
What you will learn:
• Psychological considerations of pregnancy and early postpartum period
• Childbirth preparation exercises
• Relaxation and stress reduction techniques
• Demonstration, verbal cues, and assisting for prenatal yoga classes
• Anatomical sequencing for prenatal yoga
• What you need to know about fertility and yoga
• Prenatal partner yoga
• All about childbirth and the early postpartum period
• Postnatal yoga – rebuilding the pregnant body, including poses to discourage and encourage
• Teaching postnatal mommy and me yoga
Upon completion of the required coursework, graduates are required by Yoga Alliance to teach 30 hours of prenatal yoga classes in order to be eligible for the RPYT designation.
Must complete CFYC 35 Hour Prenatal Program
Thank you Diane; I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the Prenatal training ! Incredibly informative and wonderfully engaging. Often times we spend the money to enhance our practice to be disappointed. Not the case with your training, looking forward to more in the future. Namaste,Shelly
"I loved everything about the training. Diane is an amazing teacher. She is a truly knowledgeable teacher and genuine y bringing us wonderful firsthand experience of pregnancy, birth and motherhood. I truly felt prepared to lead women through a practice that will support them through their pregnancy and throughout the birth process. I came into the training thinking I'd get some helpful tips on asana for pregnancy and how not to hurt a pregnant woman, and I learned so, so, so much more than I ever thought I would. I'm even learned more about myself as a person and as a teacher. It's was a wonderful experience." Rebecca