This training is open to Yoga teachers interested in spending the weekend learning proper alignment, effective assists, advanced assists and hands on techniques to enhance their teaching.
Offering assists and adjustments to yoga students is an art that requires highly developed observation skills, awareness of body mechanics and movement, familiarity of the poses, and strong communications skills. The balance is to assist and adjust in such a way that students find their ultimate shapes without becoming teacher-dependent.
As a teacher, you will gain confidence and tools in delivering assists that are direct, clear and effective.
What you will learn:
• Explore principles of alignment which will help you fully understand any pose
• The role of props as tools
• Common injuries in Yoga
• Role of pranayama in assisting
• Effective assist for any posture
• Modifications, variations and advanced assist
This training is open to current yoga teachers.
$200.00 Register Before October 15th $150.00