After completing an undergraduate degree in the biological sciences Hollace began teaching high school biology and became a part-time Yoga instructor. Realizing the connections between modern scientific research and ancient yoga philosophies she began teaching yoga full-time and deeply pursued the yogic sciences with master yoga teachers.
Hollace has completed:
• 200 hour training through The Kripalu Center with Michael Carroll.
• Certified Para Yoga Instructor and continues to study, practice and teach Para Yoga
extensively with Rod Stryker.
• 35 hour Prenatal Yoga Certification with Stephanie Keach.
• Attended Level One And Level Two Teacher Training with Baron Baptiste.
• Completed Art Of Assisting with Baptiste Power Yoga.
• She has assisted Teacher Trainings with Baptiste Power Yoga She currently teaches in the
Eastern United States, leads workshops, trainings and retreats internationally, is on
faculty with Holistic Yoga Therapy Institute and owns Yoga Shala Charlotte.
Her retreats, workshops and teacher trainings are inspiring, educational and life changing.
Hollace has been teaching and practicing yoga for over 10 years.