I love the sense of community at CFYC. Caring teachers, willing students and a warm welcoming atmosphere make CFYC one of my favorite places. I am honored and grateful to be a part of this great group of people!
I am an artist and educator. When I'm not in my studio creating art or teaching yoga, you can find me outdoors playing tennis, knitting and enjoying life with my husband, three children,grandson and granddaughter! I love yoga and how it makes me feel on the inside. Because of yoga, I recognize the power that lies within my body, mind and spirit. Wanting to share the benefits of yoga is what led me to become a yoga instructor. I love seeing my students leave my classes feeling better than when they arrived and see the transformations happen! Teaching yoga is a highlight of my day!
Maebeth has completed:
• Level 1 and Level 2 Power Yoga Teacher Training with Baron Baptiste.
• Art Of Assisting with Baptiste Power Yoga.
• 200 Hour Power Vinyasa Training with Johnna Smith at Yoga One.
• 35 Hour Pre/Postnatal Teacher Training with Amani Murray.
• Weekend Intensives with Leslie Kaminoff author of Yoga Anatomy.
• 35 hour Deep Stretch Training with Ashley Masters.
Weekend Intensive with David Keil Author of Functional Anatomy
Maebeth has been practicing yoga and teaching Yoga for over 10 years