MENTORSHIP SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Do you want to grow as a yoga teacher and get experience teaching in live classes? Join us and become part of our CFYC Mentorship Program.
Charlotte Family Yoga Center mentorship program provides a unique experience in continuing your yoga education. Over the course of 30 days, you will be guided through an in-depth study of your teaching, communication/ public speaking skills, and sequencing skills. Through coaching and collaboration Diane will help you elevate your teaching skills, build your confidence, and educate you on our mission, vision, and culture of building and growing a powerful yoga community.
Private mentorship/ coaching sessions with Owner Diane Cevallos
PERSONAL ASANA PRACTICE:
You are required to practice in at least two classes per week at CFYC. A 30 day unlimited package is included in the cost of the program.
You will observe Diane's classes
You will Shadow assists with Diane
You will teach Four full-length classes. Diane will observe and provide feedback.
• 30 Days
• Four one-hour personal feedback/ coaching sessions with Diane
• Practice at least two classes per week
• Observe Four Classes
• Shadow Assist Four Classes
• Teach Four Complete Classes
• Practice giving and receiving feedback
• 200 hour yoga teacher certification
• 100% Dedication to our program
• A strong desire to learn more about yourself and hone your teaching skills
• $575: Graduates of CFYC teacher training
• $775: Teachers at other yoga studios and graduates of other teaching programs
• Unlimited yoga for 30 Days
• Enrollment in our sub list program, with possible permanent teaching position
• Access to all CFYC teacher resources
• 4 Private/ Coaching sessions with Diane